The first author is from the Department of Accounting, E.J.Ourso College of Business, Louisiana State University and Hong Kong Polytechnic University. The second author is from the School of Accountancy, College of Business, Louisiana Tech University, and the Department of Finance, Accounting and Computer Information Systems, College of Business, University of Houston–Downtown, Texas. The third author is from the School of Accounting, Michael F. Price College of Business, University fo Oklahoma. They appreciate valuable comments from Yenn-Ru Chen and workshop participants at National Chung Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan, Peter Pope (editor) and an anonymous referee. (Paper received December 2007, revised version accepted December 2011)
Abnormal Accrual Estimates and Evidence of Mispricing
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 1-2, pages 1–34, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Agnes Cheng, C.S., Zishang Liu, C. and Thomas, W. (2012), Abnormal Accrual Estimates and Evidence of Mispricing. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 1–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2011.02274.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- (Paper received December 2007, revised version accepted December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!