Resources or Power? Implications of Social Networks on Compensation and Firm Performance
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Special Issue: Capital Markets Conference Special Issue
Volume 39, Issue 3-4, pages 399–426, April/May 2012
How to Cite
Horton, J., Millo, Y. and Serafeim, G. (2012), Resources or Power? Implications of Social Networks on Compensation and Firm Performance. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 399–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2011.02276.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- (Paper received December 2010, revised version, accepted November 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!