The authors are all from the Department of Management & Economics, University of Bochum, Germany. They wish to thank the editors and in particular Andrew W. Stark, as well as an anonymous referee for their thoughtful comments and recommendations that greatly improved the contents of this paper. The authors are also grateful to Anna Sarkisyan, Anup Menon Nandialath, Marc Luecke, Hesna Genay, Scott Brave, Christopher Henderson, Markus Fischer and Jens Hagendorff as well as conference participants at the Emerging Scholars in Banking and Finance Conference 2010 in London, the Annual Australasian Finance and Banking Conference 2010 in Sydney, the International Tor Vergata Conference on Money, Banking and Finance 2010 in Rome, the Campus for Finance Research Conference 2011 in Vallendar, the Annual Meeting of the Midwest Finance Association 2011 in Chicago, the Annual Meeting of the Southwestern Finance Association 2011 in Houston and the European Financial Management Association Conference 2011 in Porto. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support by the Institut fuer kredit- und finanzwirtschaft e.V. (ikf°). Finally they thank Eileen Cramer and Carina Trimborn for further comments and outstanding research assistance.(Paper received November 2010, revised version accepted November 2011)
Wealth Effects of Credit Risk Securitization in European Banking
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 1-2, pages 193–228, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Uhde, A., Farruggio, C. and Michalak, T. C. (2012), Wealth Effects of Credit Risk Securitization in European Banking. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 193–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02273.x
André Uhde, University of Bochum, Department of Management & Economics, Universitaetsstrasse 150, D-44780 Bochum, Germany.e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!