The authors are both from The Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business Administration, Tel Aviv University, Israel. They would like to thank Simon Benninga for his encouragement, stimulating suggestions, and valuable comments. They are also grateful for very helpful comments from an anonymous referee, Norman Strong (associate editor), Azi Ben-Rephael, Michael Brandt, Uday Rajan, Michael Wolf, Guofu Zhou, and seminar participants at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, University of Michigan, and Tel Aviv University. They acknowledge financial support from the Henry Crown Institute of Business Research in Israel. The authors are solely responsible for any remaining errors.
Portfolio Optimization Using a Block Structure for the Covariance Matrix
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 5-6, pages 806–843, June/July 2012
How to Cite
Disatnik, D. and Katz, S. (2012), Portfolio Optimization Using a Block Structure for the Covariance Matrix. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 806–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02279.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
- (Paper received October 2009, revised version accepted December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!