Firm Valuation in Venture Capital Financing Rounds: The Role of Investor Bargaining Power
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Special Issue: Capital Markets Conference Special Issue
Volume 39, Issue 3-4, pages 500–530, April/May 2012
How to Cite
Heughebaert, A. and Manigart, S. (2012), Firm Valuation in Venture Capital Financing Rounds: The Role of Investor Bargaining Power. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 500–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02284.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2012
- (Paper received December 2010, revised version accepted February 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!