The authors are respectively from the School of Economics, Aalto University; and the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. They are grateful to one anonymous referee, Andrew Stark (editor), Arnoud W.A. Boot, Geraldo Cerqueiro, Claire Cici, Mark Flannery, Mark Flood, Daniel Foos, Jens Grunert, Daniel Sungyeon Kim, Umesh Kumar, Steven Ongena, Richard Shockley, Sascha Steffen, Eva Terberger, Gregory F. Udell, Simone Varotto, Vikrant Vig, Martin Weber, Xiaoyun Yu, Josef Zechner and participants at the Midwest Finance Association Meeting 2008 in San Antonio, the Southwestern Finance Association Meeting 2008 in Houston, the European Banking Symposium 2008 in Milan (ProBanker), the Banking Workshop 2008 in Münster, the German Finance Association Meeting 2008 in Münster, the Swiss Conference on Banking and Financial Intermediation 2008 in Champéry, the Eastern Finance Association Meeting 2008 in St. Pete, and the Washington Area Finance Association Meeting 2008 in Washington DC for useful comments and suggestions. They also thank the bank who provided them with the data.
The Relationship between Borrower Risk and Loan Maturity in Small Business Lending
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 5-6, pages 730–757, June/July 2012
How to Cite
Kirschenmann, K. and Norden, L. (2012), The Relationship between Borrower Risk and Loan Maturity in Small Business Lending. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 730–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02285.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
- (Paper received September 2009, revised version accepted Febuary 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!