The authors are both from the Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University. They are indebted to Mark Clatworthy for valuable contributions. They are also grateful to an anonymous referee and to the editors for their helpful suggestions and comments on earlier drafts. They would also like to thank Markus Gangl for helpful advice in regard to hidden bias equivalent computations. Any errors are solely the responsibility of the authors.
Differential Audit Quality, Propensity Score Matching and Rosenbaum Bounds for Confounding Variables
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 5-6, pages 606–648, June/July 2012
How to Cite
Peel, M. J. and Makepeace, G. H. (2012), Differential Audit Quality, Propensity Score Matching and Rosenbaum Bounds for Confounding Variables. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 606–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02287.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- (Paper received October 2009, revised version accepted February 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!