The first author is from the Graduate School of Business, Fordham University and Bank of Finland. The second author is from the College of Business and Public Administration, Old Dominion University. The third author is from the Lally School of Management and Technology, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. They would like to thank Bill Francis, Ashok Robin, Norman C. Strong (associate editor), an anonymous referee, workshop participants at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, as well as participants at the 2009 American Accounting Association Annual Meeting for valuable feedback.
The Impact of Earnings Predictability on Bank Loan Contracting
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 7-8, pages 1068–1101, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Hasan, I., Park, J. C. and Wu, Q. (2012), The Impact of Earnings Predictability on Bank Loan Contracting. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 1068–1101. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02292.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- (Paper received November 2010, revised version accepted May 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!