The author is from Monash University, Melbourne, Audtralia. He would like to thank Viet Nga Cao, Charles Corrado, Paul Dou, Stephan Hollander, Mark Humphery-Jenner, Shane Moriarity, Farshid Navissi, Nhut Hoang Nguyen, Amy Pham, Ghon Rhee, Madhu Veeraraghavan, Ningfei Zhu, an anonymous referee and Martin Walker (editor) for many helpful comments. The author also acknowledges many helpful comments received from participants at the 2011 Finance and Corporate Governance Conference, the 2011 Australian Finance and Banking Conference, the 2011 Australian National University workshop series, the 2011 AAA Annual Meeting, the 2010 Monash University workshop series, and several anonymous reviewers. All remaining errors are the author's own.
Options Trading and the Extent that Stock Prices Lead Future Earnings Information
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 7-8, pages 960–996, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Truong, C. (2012), Options Trading and the Extent that Stock Prices Lead Future Earnings Information. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 960–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02293.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- (Paper received January 2011, revised version accepted April 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!