The authors are both from the University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School. Jo Danbolt gratefully acknowledges financial support from The Carnegie Trust for the Universities of Scotland. Part of this research was done while Jo Danbolt was visiting the Norwegian School of Management (BI). The authors thank Paul André (associate editor), an anonymous referee, Seraina Anagnostopoulou, Isabel Feito-Ruiz, Ian Hirst, Matthias Kiefer, Øyvind Norli, Evangelos Vagenas-Nanos, Patrick Verwijmeren and seminar participants at the Norwegian School of Management (BI), the University of Glasgow, the Multinational Finance Society Conference (Barcelona 2010) and the European Accounting Association (Rome 2011), for valuable comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this paper. Any remaining errors are the author's own.
Cross-Border versus Domestic Acquisitions and the Impact on Shareholder Wealth
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 7-8, pages 1028–1067, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Danbolt, J. and Maciver, G. (2012), Cross-Border versus Domestic Acquisitions and the Impact on Shareholder Wealth. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 1028–1067. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02294.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- (Paper received December 2009, revised version accepted April 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!