The authors are respectively from the Graduate School of Business Administration, Kobe University, Japan; and The College of Business Administration, Ritsumeikan University, Japan. They thank Martin Walker (editor), an anonymous referee, Hideki Hanaeda, Masaru Konishi, Nobuyuki Teshima, Takashi Kaneko, Yukihiro Yasuda, and seminar participants at Hitotsubashi University, Keio University, Kobe University, the Institute of Statistical Research and the Japan Finance Association Conference for helpful discussions and suggestions. Suzuki is grateful for financial support from the KAKENHI projects (No. 23730350) and Shyougaku Syouken Zaidan.
Do the Use of Proceeds Disclosure and Bank Characteristics Affect Bank Underwriters’ Certification Roles?
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 7-8, pages 1102–1130, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Suzuki, K. and Yamada, K. (2012), Do the Use of Proceeds Disclosure and Bank Characteristics Affect Bank Underwriters’ Certification Roles?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 1102–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02296.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- (Paper received December 2010, revised version accepted May 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!