Martin Bugeja is Professor at the School of Accounting, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. Lien Duong is Senior Lecturer at the School of Accounting, Curtin University, Australia. Raymond da Silva Rosa and H.Y Izan are Winthrop Professors at UWA Business School, the University of Western Australia. The authors would like to acknowlege the Australian Research Council for a grant to support this project, the help of an anonymous referee, Andrew Stark (editor), Tom Lechner, Nava Subramaniam and the excellent research assistance provided by Stefan Zorn, Jiawei Si and Eugene Lee during the course of this study. Earlier versions of the paper have benefited from comments received from delegates at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ), the 2010 Annual Meeting of the American Accounting Association. The usual disclaimer applies.
CEO Compensation from M&As in Australia
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 9-10, pages 1298–1329, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Bugeja, M., da Silva Rosa, R., Duong, L. and Izan, H.Y. (2012), CEO Compensation from M&As in Australia. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 1298–1329. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02299.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- (Paper received February 2011, revised version accepted April 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!