The first and second authors are from the Centre for Risk Research, School of Management, University of Southampton. The third author is from the Department of Economics, Keynes College, University of Kent, Canterbury. They are very grateful for the insightful comments of the editor and an anonymous referee which helped to improve earlier drafts of this paper.
Discovering a Profitable Trading Strategy in an Apparently Efficient Market: Exploiting the Actions of Less Informed Traders in Speculative Markets
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 7-8, pages 1131–1159, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Sung, M.-C., Johnson, J. E. V. and Peirson, J. (2012), Discovering a Profitable Trading Strategy in an Apparently Efficient Market: Exploiting the Actions of Less Informed Traders in Speculative Markets. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 1131–1159. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02300.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
- (Paper received May 2011, revised version accepted June 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!