The authors are both from the Department of Accounting, College of Management, National Taiwan University. They appreciate the constructive comments of Steven Young (associate editor), an anonymous referee, and workshop participants at Kyoto University, National Chengchi University, and the 2011 American Accounting Association Annual Meeting. Financial support from the National Science Council in Taiwan is gratefully acknowledged.
Do Compensation Committees Pay Attention to Section 404 Opinions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act?
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 9-10, pages 1240–1271, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Hsu, A. W.-H. and Liao, C.-H. (2012), Do Compensation Committees Pay Attention to Section 404 Opinions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 1240–1271. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02302.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- (Paper received March 2011, revised version accepted May 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!