The authors are respectively from Montclair State University and Old Dominion University. They thank the editor, Steven Young, and an anonymous referee for their very helpful comments in developing the paper. Any errors or omissions are the responsibility of the authors. (Paper received December 2008, revised version accepted June 2012)
Does Compensation Structure Alleviate Personal CEO Risks?
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 9-10, pages 1272–1297, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Lord, R. A. and Saito, Y. (2012), Does Compensation Structure Alleviate Personal CEO Risks?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 1272–1297. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02304.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- (Paper received December 2008, revised version accepted June 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!