The first author is from the Department of Finance and Managerial Economics, State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo and the School of Business Administration, Chung-Ang University. The second author is from the Department of Finance, Bowling Green State University and International Institute for Financial Studies and RCFMRP, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics. The third author is from the Sam and Irene Black School of Business, Pennsylvania State University at Erie. The paper benefitted greatly from the comments and suggestions of an anonymous referee and Martin Walker (editor). The authors thank colleagues at SUNY-Buffalo, Bowling Green State University, and Pennsylvania State University-Erie for valuable comments and discussions. Li acknowledges the 2010 Summer Research Award and support from the Dean of College of Business Administration at the Bowling Green State University and financial support from Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics ‘Innovative Research Team Development Grant’. The usual disclaimer applies.
Security Analysis, Dealer-Analyst Collaboration, and Market Quality: Evidence from the NASDAQ Market in the USA
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 9-10, pages 1376–1402, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Chung, K. H., Li, M. and Zhao, X. (2012), Security Analysis, Dealer-Analyst Collaboration, and Market Quality: Evidence from the NASDAQ Market in the USA. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 1376–1402. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02305.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- (Paper received June 2011, revised version accepted July 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!