The authors are respectively from the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah, Carroll School of Management at Boston College, and Darden Graduate School of Business at the University of Virginia. They gratefully acknowledge the financial support of Boston College, the University of Utah, and the University of Virginia Darden School Foundation. The authors appreciate the research assistance of Ryan Kiracofe, Chris Liong, Christopher Rusyniak and Craig Tessiatore. They appreciate helpful comments and suggestions from an anonymous referee, Andrew Stark (editor), Bill Baber, Wenli Huang, Ryan Leece, Lei Li, Philip Strahan, Hassan Tehranian, and Pete Wilson, and from workshop participants at Boston University, Emory University, Georgetown University, London Business School, The Ohio State University, Yale University, University of Colorado at Boulder, University of Toronto Conference, the 2010 American Accounting Association annual meeting, and the 2011 American Accounting Association Management Accounting Section conference.
Executive Compensation Restrictions: Do They Restrict Firms’ Willingness to Participate in TARP?
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 7-8, pages 997–1027, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Cadman, B., Carter, M. E. and Lynch, L. J. (2012), Executive Compensation Restrictions: Do They Restrict Firms’ Willingness to Participate in TARP?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 997–1027. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2012.02307.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- (Paper received September 2011, revised version accepted June 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!