*This is a revised version of a paper prepared for the annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, April 1993. The authors would like to thank Susan Scarrow, Robert Rorschneidcr, Michael Gallagher and two anonymous referees for helpful comments, Roland Cayrol. Andrew Appleton and Torben Worre for providing opinion poll results, and Donley Studlar for making it all possible.
Uncorking the Bottle: Popular Opposition to European Unification in the Wake of Maastricht
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 455–472, December 1994
How to Cite
FRANKLIN, M., MARSH, M. and McLAREN, L. (1994), Uncorking the Bottle: Popular Opposition to European Unification in the Wake of Maastricht. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 32: 455–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.1994.tb00509.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!