The authors would like to thank Thomas Diez, Hans-Jörg Trenz and two anonymous referees for their very helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Normative Power Europe: A Credible Utopia?*
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2007
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 435–457, June 2007
How to Cite
SCHEIPERS, S. and SICURELLI, D. (2007), Normative Power Europe: A Credible Utopia?. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 45: 435–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2007.00717.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!