I wish to thank Andreas Dür, Hubert Zimmermann, the participants of the Syracuse Workshop on ‘The EU in International Trade Negotiations’ and two anonymous referees for their valuable comments. The author acknowledges support of the NCCR International Trade Regulation of the Swiss National Science Foundation.
The EU's Choice of Regulatory Venues for Trade Negotiations: A Tale of Agency Power?*
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 927–948, November 2007
How to Cite
ELSIG, M. (2007), The EU's Choice of Regulatory Venues for Trade Negotiations: A Tale of Agency Power?. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 45: 927–948. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2007.00754.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!