The author would like to express his gratitude to Sieps, the Swedish Institute for European Policy Research, and to the Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation for financial support.
Outsiders' Perceptions of the European Union in International Trade Negotiations
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 949–967, November 2007
How to Cite
ELGSTRÖM, O. (2007), Outsiders' Perceptions of the European Union in International Trade Negotiations. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 45: 949–967. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2007.00755.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!