This article is based on the JCMS lecture given by the author at the EUSA Conference in Montreal on 17 May 2007. The author would like to thank Sven Oliver Proksch and Lisa Blaydes for their help.
Thinking about the Recent Past and the Future of the EU*
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Author(s)
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 265–292, March 2008
How to Cite
TSEBELIS, G. (2008), Thinking about the Recent Past and the Future of the EU. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 46: 265–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2007.00788.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!