I would like to thank Dawid Friedrich, Traute Meyer, Jan-Henrik Meyer, the participants in the European Social Policy workshop at the ECPR Joint Sessions in Nicosia, April 2006, particularly Karen Anderson, Wolfram Lamping, Deborah Mabbett and Waltraud Schelkle, as well as the two anonymous referees for very useful comments on previous versions of this article.
How Legitimate is the Open Method of Co-ordination?*
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 765–786, September 2008
How to Cite
BÜCHS, M. (2008), How Legitimate is the Open Method of Co-ordination?. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 46: 765–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2008.00804.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!