Institutions and Governance: Saving the Lisbon Treaty – An Irish Solution to a European Problem
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Special Issue: The JCMS Annual Review of the European Union in 2008
Volume 47, Issue Supplement s1, pages 113–132, September 2009
How to Cite
DINAN, D. (2009), Institutions and Governance: Saving the Lisbon Treaty – An Irish Solution to a European Problem. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 47: 113–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2009.02017.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!