This article is part of European Commission Framework Programme 7 (FP7-SSH) project ENACT – Enacting European Citizenship (217504), available at «http://www.enacting-citizenship.eu/». We would like to thank Rutvica Andrijasevic, Engin Isin and Mike Saward for helpful comments on earlier drafts. Thanks also to William Walters and Anne McNevin for their constructive engagement with this work, as well as to the helpful suggestions of the editors and the anonymous reviewers.
Acts of European Citizenship: A Political Sociology of Mobility
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 945–965, September 2010
How to Cite
ARADAU, C., HUYSMANS, J. and SQUIRE, V. (2010), Acts of European Citizenship: A Political Sociology of Mobility. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 48: 945–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2010.02081.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!