Accelerating Downhill: How the EU Shapes Corporate Tax Competition in the Single Market
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 585–606, May 2011
How to Cite
GENSCHEL, P., KEMMERLING, A. and SEILS, E. (2011), Accelerating Downhill: How the EU Shapes Corporate Tax Competition in the Single Market. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 49: 585–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2010.02136.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!