The author thanks Chris Borgh, Bashkim Iseni, Leigh Payne, Kathryn Sikkink, the members of the Collaborative on Transitional Justice at the University of Minnesota and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. Thanks also to the interviewees for their invaluable contribution to this research, which is forthcoming in an expanded form in the author's A Political Theory of Identity in European Integration (Routledge, 2011).
From the European Coal and Steel Community to Kosovo: Reconciliation and Its Discontents
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 541–562, May 2011
How to Cite
GUISAN, C. (2011), From the European Coal and Steel Community to Kosovo: Reconciliation and Its Discontents. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 49: 541–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2010.02152.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!