Earlier versions of this article were presented at Harvard University in January 2006, Ecole Normale Supérieure in May 2006 and the Robert Schuman Foundation in June 2008. I would like to express my gratitude to the two anonymous reviewers for their insightful contributions, and to Alberto Alesina, Thierry Chopin, Stefan Collignon, Alain Lancelot, Bram Stoffele, Valerie Moran, Mathilde Durand, Famke Krumbmüller and Charlotte Harris for their very helpful comments and suggestions.
The Optimal Assignment of Prerogatives to Different Levels of Government in the EU
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 563–584, May 2011
How to Cite
JAMET, J.-F. (2011), The Optimal Assignment of Prerogatives to Different Levels of Government in the EU. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 49: 563–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2010.02153.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!