We received helpful comments and suggestions from Manuel Domes, Volker Heydt, Niels Johannesen and participants at the 66th Annual Congress of the International Institute of Public Finance (IIPF) on ‘Tax Evasion, Tax Avoidance and Shadow Economy’ in Uppsala, 2010. Mary Kelley-Bibra and Tobias Weise provided great technical and research assistance. We thank all of them. Peter Schwarz gratefully acknowledges financial support by the German Science Foundation (DFG) for the Collaborative Research Center 597 ‘Transformations of the State’, Bremen.
How Effective is the European Union's Savings Tax Directive? Evidence from Four EU Member States*
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 151–168, January 2012
How to Cite
RIXEN, T. and SCHWARZ, P. (2012), How Effective is the European Union's Savings Tax Directive? Evidence from Four EU Member States. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 50: 151–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2011.02213.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!