Research for this article was funded by the European Commission as part of the CHALLENGE Research Project on ‘The Changing Landscape of European Liberty and Security’. The author is grateful to the (former) officials in United Kingdom police and government institutions who agreed to be interviewed. Further thanks for fruitful comments and conversations goes to Vivienne Jabri, Didier Bigo, Stephan Davidshofer, Valsamis Mitsilegas, Geoffrey Edwards, two anonymous reviewers, and to participants at a Jean Monnet seminar at Cambridge University, November 2009, where an earlier version of this article was presented.
Mapping the Field of UK–EU Policing*
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 37–53, January 2012
How to Cite
BERENSKOETTER, F. (2012), Mapping the Field of UK–EU Policing. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 50: 37–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2011.02216.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!