The European Union and International Criminal Justice: Living Up to Its Normative Preferences?
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 21–36, January 2012
How to Cite
AOUN, E. (2012), The European Union and International Criminal Justice: Living Up to Its Normative Preferences?. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 50: 21–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2011.02217.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!