Institutionalizing Representative Democracy in the European Union: The Case of the European Parliament
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Special Issue: Guest Edited by Walter Mattli and Alec Stone Sweet
Volume 50, Issue Supplement s1, pages 18–37, March 2012
How to Cite
RITTBERGER, B. (2012), Institutionalizing Representative Democracy in the European Union: The Case of the European Parliament. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 50: 18–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2011.02225.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!