I would like to thank Dr Richard Freeman and Dr Lynn Dobson from the University of Edinburgh for their help and support conducting this research and for reading and commenting on previous drafts of the article. The newspaper articles cited in this article were accessed using LexisNexis in October 2007 and are available at: «http://www.lexisnexis.com/uk/legal/srcsel/sourceDirectory.do?rand=1249131163092&origin=SRCDIR».
Nation, Separation and Threat: An Analysis of British Media Discourses on the European Union Treaty Reform Process*
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 561–577, July 2012
How to Cite
HAWKINS, B. (2012), Nation, Separation and Threat: An Analysis of British Media Discourses on the European Union Treaty Reform Process. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 50: 561–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2012.02248.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!