This article is part of a project ‘Voice Without Vote – Herausforderungen für den Europäischen Wirtschafts- und Sozialausschuss und den Ausschuss der Regionen? Der Einfluss beratender Ausschüsse im Vergleich’ funded by the Thyssen Foundation (AZ 10.10.2.083). We would like to thank Julia Gollub, Edwina Hanbidge, Ekaterina Solovieva and Sandra Zimmermann for research assistance, especially Stephen Massey for his support with the survey, as well as all MEPs and members of the Permanent Representations who filled in the survey.
The Committee of the Regions and the European Economic and Social Committee: How Influential are Consultative Committees in the European Union?†
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 452–471, May 2013
How to Cite
Hönnige, C. and Panke, D. (2013), The Committee of the Regions and the European Economic and Social Committee: How Influential are Consultative Committees in the European Union?. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 51: 452–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2012.02313.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Thyssen Foundation. Grant Number: AZ 10.10.2.083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!