The authors are grateful to the Editor of JCMS and two anonymous referees for very useful comments and suggestions. Authors are in alphabetical order. NIPE and Cef.up are supported by the Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT), Portugal.
Convergence of the Economic Sentiment Cycles in the Eurozone: A Time-Frequency Analysis†
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 377–398, May 2013
How to Cite
Aguiar-Conraria, L., Martins, M. M.F. and Soares, M. J. (2013), Convergence of the Economic Sentiment Cycles in the Eurozone: A Time-Frequency Analysis. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 51: 377–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2012.02315.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!