I would like to thank the participants of the panel ‘Memory and World War II’ at the 19th International Conference of Europeanists, Boston, MA, March 2012, for their insightful comments on a draft of this article. I am also grateful to three anonymous JCMS referees for their helpful suggestions.
Explaining Policy Conflict across Institutional Venues: European Union-Level Struggles over the Memory of the Holocaust†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 489–504, May 2013
How to Cite
Littoz-Monnet, A. (2013), Explaining Policy Conflict across Institutional Venues: European Union-Level Struggles over the Memory of the Holocaust. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 51: 489–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5965.2012.02317.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!