Leading Under Pressure: From Surviving to Thriving Before, During and After a Crisis, Erika H. James and Lynn P. Wooten Routledge, New York, 2010, 282 pp.
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 233–234, December 2011
How to Cite
Groenendaal, J. (2011), Leading Under Pressure: From Surviving to Thriving Before, During and After a Crisis, Erika H. James and Lynn P. Wooten Routledge, New York, 2010, 282 pp. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 19: 233–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5973.2011.00653.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!