Communication Gaps in Disaster Management: Perceptions by Experts from Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 2–12, March 2012
How to Cite
Palttala, P., Boano, C., Lund, R. and Vos, M. (2012), Communication Gaps in Disaster Management: Perceptions by Experts from Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 20: 2–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5973.2011.00656.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: n°217889
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!