Challenging Controversies: A Prospective Analysis of the Influence of New Technologies on the Safety of Offshore Drilling Operations
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 90–101, June 2012
How to Cite
Haavik, T. K. (2012), Challenging Controversies: A Prospective Analysis of the Influence of New Technologies on the Safety of Offshore Drilling Operations. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 20: 90–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5973.2012.00648.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Norwegian Research Council's Petromaks
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!