Algorithm for determining optimum sequestration depth of CO2 trapped by residual gas and solubility trapping mechanisms in a deep saline formation
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Special Thematic Edition on Gas Geochemistry
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 333–343, November 2008
How to Cite
LIN, C. K. (2008), Algorithm for determining optimum sequestration depth of CO2 trapped by residual gas and solubility trapping mechanisms in a deep saline formation. Geofluids, 8: 333–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-8123.2008.00221.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Received 18 April 2008; accepted 24 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!