Algorithm for determining optimum sequestration depth of CO2 trapped by residual gas and solubility trapping mechanisms in a deep saline formation
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Special Thematic Edition on Gas Geochemistry
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 333–343, November 2008
How to Cite
LIN, C. K. (2008), Algorithm for determining optimum sequestration depth of CO2 trapped by residual gas and solubility trapping mechanisms in a deep saline formation. Geofluids, 8: 333–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-8123.2008.00221.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2008
- Received 18 April 2008; accepted 24 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!