Assessment of methane and nitrous oxide flux from mangroves along Eastern coast of India
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Special Thematic Edition on Gas Geochemistry
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 321–332, November 2008
How to Cite
CHAUHAN, R. , RAMANATHAN, AL. and ADHYA, T. K. (2008), Assessment of methane and nitrous oxide flux from mangroves along Eastern coast of India. Geofluids, 8: 321–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-8123.2008.00227.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Received 1 September 2008; accepted 24 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!