Sedimentary fabrics in the authigenic carbonates from Bush Hill: implication for seabed fluid flow and its dynamic signature
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Special Thematic Edition on Gas Geochemistry
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 301–310, November 2008
How to Cite
FENG, D., CHEN, D. and ROBERTS, H. H. (2008), Sedimentary fabrics in the authigenic carbonates from Bush Hill: implication for seabed fluid flow and its dynamic signature. Geofluids, 8: 301–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-8123.2008.00231.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Received 29 September 2008; accepted 9 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!