Permeability of the continental crust: dynamic variations inferred from seismicity and metamorphism
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Frontiers in Geofluids - A celebration of 10 years of the journal Geofluids
Volume 10, Issue 1-2, pages 193–205, May 2010
How to Cite
INGEBRITSEN, S. E. and MANNING, C. E. (2010), Permeability of the continental crust: dynamic variations inferred from seismicity and metamorphism. Geofluids, 10: 193–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-8123.2010.00278.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Received 14 September 2009; accepted 17 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!