The application of failure mode diagrams for exploring the roles of fluid pressure and stress states in controlling styles of fracture-controlled permeability enhancement in faults and shear zones
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Frontiers in Geofluids - A celebration of 10 years of the journal Geofluids
Volume 10, Issue 1-2, pages 217–233, May 2010
How to Cite
COX, S. F. (2010), The application of failure mode diagrams for exploring the roles of fluid pressure and stress states in controlling styles of fracture-controlled permeability enhancement in faults and shear zones. Geofluids, 10: 217–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-8123.2010.00281.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received 23 October 2009; accepted 26 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!