Present address: ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company, 3319 Mercer St., Houston, TX 77027, USA.
Distribution and mechanisms of overpressure generation and deflation in the late Neoproterozoic to early Cambrian South Oman Salt Basin
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Geologically driven pore fluid pressure models and their implications for petroleum exploration
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 349–361, November 2011
How to Cite
KUKLA, P. A., REUNING, L., BECKER, S., URAI, J. L. and SCHOENHERR, J. (2011), Distribution and mechanisms of overpressure generation and deflation in the late Neoproterozoic to early Cambrian South Oman Salt Basin. Geofluids, 11: 349–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-8123.2011.00340.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Received 13 January 2011; accepted 20 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!