Interpretive reading of in vitro antibiotic susceptibility tests (the antibiogramme)
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
1996 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 2, Issue Supplement s1, pages S26–S34, December 1996
How to Cite
Courvalin, P. (1996), Interpretive reading of in vitro antibiotic susceptibility tests (the antibiogramme). Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 2: S26–S34. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.1996.tb00872.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.