Postantibiotic effects with Bacteroides fragilis determined by viable counts and CO2 generation
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
1997 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 82–88, February 1997
How to Cite
Valdimarsdóttir, M., Erlendsdóttir, H. and Gudmundsson, S. (1997), Postantibiotic effects with Bacteroides fragilis determined by viable counts and CO2 generation. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 3: 82–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.1997.tb00255.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
- Accepted 30 August 1996
- 1Bacteroides, Prevotella, and Fusobacterium species. In MandellGI, BennettJE, DolinR, eds. Mandell, Douglas and Bennett's principles and practice of infectious diseases, 4th edn. New York : Churchill Livingstone, 1995: 2195–2195..
- 2The postantibiotic effect. In LorianV, ed. Antibiotics in laboratory medicine, 3rd edn. Baltimore : Williams & Wilkins, 1991: 403–403., .
- 3Postantibiotic effect (PAE) with Bacteroides fragilis [abstract 147]. In: Programs and Abstracts of the Twenty-Sixth Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. Washington DC, 1986. Washington , DC : American Society for Microbiology, 1986: 122., .
- 5Statistical methods, 7th edn. Ames : The Iowa State University Press, 1980: 280., .
- 13Paradoxical effects of antibiotics. Scand J Infect Dis 1991; Suppl. 74: 113–17., , .