Antibacterial effects of Eucalyptus globulus leaf extract on pathogenic bacteria isolated from specimens of patients with respiratory tract disorders
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 194–196, February 2006
How to Cite
Salari, M. H., Amine, G., Shirazi, M. H., Hafezi, R. and Mohammadypour, M. (2006), Antibacterial effects of Eucalyptus globulus leaf extract on pathogenic bacteria isolated from specimens of patients with respiratory tract disorders. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 12: 194–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.2005.01284.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
- Original Submission: 14 February 2005; Revised Submission: 6 July 2005; Accepted: 18 August 2005
- 2Comparative studies on chemical and antimicrobial activities of fast growing eucalyptus hybrid (FRI-4 and FRI-5) with their parents. Ind Perfum 1991; 35: 30–34., .
- 3The mosquito repellents in eucalyptus. P-Methane-3, 8-diols, essential oil in vacuoles. Kagaku Seibutsu 1989; 27: 486–488 ..
- 5Textbook of diagnostic microbiology, 2nd edn. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2000., .
- 6Practical medical microbiology, 13th edn. New York: Churchill Livingstone, 1990; 335–353., , , .
- 8World Health Organization. Quality control methods for medicinal plant materials. Geneva: WHO, 1992.
- 9Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of the active constituents and control methods for medicinal plants, 1st edn. Isfahan: Many, 1992..
- 10Baily and Scott's diagnostic microbiology, 8th edn. Washington: Mosby, 1990., .
- 12Antibacterial properties of some eucalyptus oils. Fitoterapia 1988; 59: 141–144..