Efficacy of amoxycillin–clavulanate in an experimental model of murine pneumonia caused by AmpC-non-hyperproducing clinical isolates of Escherichia coli resistant to cefoxitin
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 582–587, June 2008
How to Cite
Docobo-Pérez, F., Fernández-Cuenca, F., Pachón-Ibáñez, M. E., Pascual, Á., Pichardo, C., Martínez-Martínez, L. and Pachón, J. (2008), Efficacy of amoxycillin–clavulanate in an experimental model of murine pneumonia caused by AmpC-non-hyperproducing clinical isolates of Escherichia coli resistant to cefoxitin. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 14: 582–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-0691.2008.01948.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2008
- Original Submission: 14 March 2007; Revised Submission: 17 December 2007; Accepted: 27 December 2007
- 4Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute. Methods for dilution antimicrobial susceptibility test for bacteria that grow aerobically, approved standard M7-A6, 6th edn. Wayne, PA: CLSI, 2005.
- 5National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards. Methods for determining bactericidal activity of antimicrobial agents, approved standard M26-A. Wayne, PA: NCCLS, 1999.